Saturday, April 28, 2012

New Playoffs, Happy.

     Just notice, it took me years to accumulate all those postings and with just few clicks I managed to remove all of it. Life is no sunshine and rainbows, History isn't going to be sweet, lovely and full of comfort. Experience is what you are now.

     Starting off with Ephesians 4:29. Hehe ( please dont laugh if u know what is these before even reading it ) =-=. Do not let any Unwholesome talk come out of your mouths, but only what is Helpful for Building Others up according to their Needs, that it may benefit those who Listen. 

     I have enough of being somebody else just to get along with others. It's time for me to be me in crowds of many, now that I know of  friends that I have always been myself in front of them, I will appreciate them even more.  

No comments:

Post a Comment