Saturday, November 30, 2013

Paul Walker's Departure, a lost for us all.


      Brian O'conner ,  one of the main character in Fast and Furious. The first and only character that I've always anticipated in Fast and Furious. 

 The Fast and The Furious - 2001
 2 Fast 2 Furious - 2003
 Fast & Furious - 2009
 Fast Five - 2011
 Fast & Furious 6 - 2013
 Fast & Furious 7 - 2014  (I hope they put a part of him inside this series)

The only character that drives a Nissan Skyline and actually really knows how to control the beast. 

     Growing up watching his acting has been a habit of mine, I remember the days I told my dad how much Paul Walker age throughout the years of acting. From some Fraternity brat-looking to a Dead-drop good looking young man. 

    Hope you're in a better place now, with 4seconds cars. God bless.

No comments:

Post a Comment