Monday, December 1, 2014

Of Sorrows & Regrets.

The night always get the better of me, the more a person tries to struggle in it, the deeper & silent you fall.

It's been moons & stars that I've been caught in these maze, every time I try to release a knot, there's another "knot of past" that haunts me. It seems to remind me of the wrongs I've done.

And now, I realize how things would have work out in better light if some actions were corrected.
     If some problems were faced in different attitude.
     If patience and virtue was ahead of me.
     If selfishness and pride was behind me.
     If desire and curiosity was manageable.
     If true value of knowledge & wisdom was found.
     If angry was kindness.

Sometimes in life, we promise too quickly in comparison to what we're actually capable of.
     We strive to fulfil other's so that our selfish desire is completed.

Some days I'm thankful for skies and lands, Some Days I'm sulking on vacations and life.

I find Quiet-Time with Prayer walk to be my personal link to Him. It's as though time is not wasted, and getting a refreshing spirit within.

To the world, I have a dream. I have a dream to surpass limitations.
      I believe that as long as we work hard, as long as you improve (no matter how tiny it is), you are successful.
      I want to live a life, a life that is of help to others in need.

No comments:

Post a Comment