Friday, June 22, 2012

From Flesh to Ashes hence Ashes back to Flesh.

Learning is not only a simple process of telling and understanding, it's about experiencing it first hand in life.
I remember when i started my days of growing to a man, many wise words were pass to me from people of my surrounding but never did I once took it seriously into my life.
Closing my hands everyday while having a silent conversation with my Heavenly Father, I realized that I am really blessed by HIM as I am a person that learns through experiencing than teaching.
Never being able to be grateful and happy with what I have is my major weakness, knowing that and solving it..... wasn't easy.

This Summer break wasn't planned this way, I never thought that I might take such a long break without doing anything fruitful but in the end I realized everything has it's purpose. I was able to stay contact with many friends and make a few in an exchange for my time.

Friend of mine for a time frame longer than I expected, a true gift given.


No comments:

Post a Comment